Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So Much Grace

So I'm into trying to learn new techniques with both videos and slide shows, why? Well besides, why not... I do want to make a real cool one for my son's graduation and I made one in iMovie, why not one within iPhoto until I learn what I'm up to? Besides no good.. HA HA...

Last Saturday night ACTS covered So Much Grace during prelude of Saturday night's service, so I was thinking about putting pictures to our cover. So I emailed Allison of my intentions. My lucky day, I got permission from Allison Sattinger to use her So Much Grace as long as I kept it secular because really that was her inspiration and she really is far from wanting to be known as the genre of Christian music artist. The song came from when she had taken a hike in some beautiful mountain pass in Colorado and the song wrote itself; or at least that's what I remember the story from her blog. Simply this is a wonderful song... enjoy the images, most of them come from Allison or me... a few are free photos so I think I have my copy writes in order. ;-)

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment