Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Questions


Boy aren't we all a little restless. You could say worried, but I would claim that word carries more of a panic to it, so I would put out that we're restless for answers. If our faith is strong, we're restless for God to explain. If we're doubting, we're restless for proof. Then aren't we all restless to know how our life will turn out. That's where I found myself this morning reading a friend's blog who is moving from one city to another and thought they had a renter for their house while they move to another. That renter wasn't the answer, and it fell thru.... so now they are restless. But this couple is so in love they calmly discussed it and love bound them together to know it will work out. On the way to work, this wrote itself. Christ is that healing love in our lives, and he works thru each of us to touch one another. Peace.... Dave

Don’t we all grow restless?
Like waiting for Santa,
Love, jobs, hope; it’s ageless.

I am waiting also
For answers in my life
Then the questions will slow.

Ok, that’s a pipedream.
Life is a puzzlement
No hard answers to gleen.

Should I be frustrated?
Feel lost in a quagmire?
Or just be comforted.

The sun will rise and set.
Love will answer it all,
And questions? I forget.

Dave Schipper © 2009 Rose Riversongs

No comments:

Post a Comment