Monday, March 9, 2009

So what's your passion?

Boy mine is laid out for everyone to see though for the longest time I was fine playing guitar in the basement or on my deck all by myself. I'm pretty sure God was a little patient with me as I honed my skills, but boy these last 5 years he's put me to test. Ok.. I get humble watching real good players, but I've been pushed to be Mr. Dave at Sunday School, and now I'm recognized at Festival.... Here's me with a fan...

Then there is this little thing that I started with Lori's ok... Bluff View House concerts. This week Norah Rendell and Brian Miller put on a wonderful show. Pastor Dan & Lynn and John and Nancy made it, just ask them about it. But oh meeting people is so much fun. A great group of Catholic and Free church members were there and it's so much fun not to talk about barriers of faith but to enjoy each other. Then there was the conversation after the concert about visiting Ireland where the F-word is a normal adjective, even with friendly grey hair ladies who want to share a glass a milk with a child. Sure bet that won't be a norm at Holmen any time soon. HA...

No comments:

Post a Comment